English Deutsch
no top match registered!

Board
Debattierclub Board: Debattierclub Thread: [MOVIE] Batman 3
[MOVIE] Batman 3 Site: «  1 2 3 4 5 »
#1 at 12.03.2010 on 15:53h Quote this entry
de Timbo
Endlich ist es soweit! Es wurde bestätigt das Christopher Nolan einen dritten Batman Film machen wird! Nach Batman Begins und The Dark Knight werden wir den Caped Crusader nun also in einem neuen Film sehen der wahrscheinlich 2012 fertig sein wird.
Allerdings hat Nolan gleichzeitig bekanntgegeben, dass dies sein letzter Batman Film sein wird und seine Reihe zu einem Ende bringen wird.
Hier mal ein Artikel dazu:
schrieb:
Batman Not Forever
Dark Knight sequel will conclude Nolan's Bat-series.

UK, March 10, 2010 - The upcoming Batman 3 could be the Caped Crusader's final movie outing -- at least under the direction of Christopher Nolan.
In an interview with The Los Angeles Times, the British director -- besides confirming his involvement in the new Superman franchise (click here to read the full story) -- also went into detail about the creative process behind the hotly anticipated sequel to The Dark Knight.
"Without getting into specifics, the key thing that makes the third film a great possibility for us is that we want to finish our story," he said. "And in viewing it as the finishing of a story rather than infinitely blowing up the balloon and expanding the story.
"I'm very excited about the end of the film, the conclusion, and what we've done with the characters," Nolan said. "My brother [Jonah] has come up with some pretty exciting stuff. Unlike the comics, these thing don't go on forever in film and viewing it as a story with an end is useful. Viewing it as an ending, that sets you very much on the right track about the appropriate conclusion and the essence of what tale we're telling. And it hearkens back to that priority of trying to find the reality in these fantastic stories. That's what we do."
He wouldn't go into details about the plot or future villains, but did at least confirm that Mr. Freeze wouldn't make an appearance.
http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/107/1076247p1.html
Außerdem gibt es eine weiteres neues Projekt für Christopher Nolan und zwar wird er das Superman Franchise rebooten, d.h. er wir einen neuen Superman Film drehen mit der Crew die auch schon an Batman Begins und The Dark Knight gearbeitet hat.
Nachdem Superman Returns epic gefailed hat, kann da ja eigentlich nur was gutes bei rumkommen.
Auch hierzu ein Artikel:
schrieb:
It's Official: Nolan Rebooting Superman
Dark Knight director to use Batman approach for the Man of Steel

UK, March 10, 2010 - It's official: Christopher Nolan is taking control of a new Superman movie franchise.
Back in February, we heard rumours that The Dark Knight director would "godfather" a rebooted Man of Steel series, and now Nolan has confirmed the news in an interview with The Los Angeles Times.
"It's very exciting, we have a fantastic story," he said. "We feel we can do it right. We know the milieu, if you will, we know the genre and how to get it done right."
Nolan is keeping his cards close to his chest on specifics about the plot or who would direct the film, but he did say that Batman collaborator David Goyer was working on the screenplay, and that the idea for Superman came when the pair was struggling on Batman 3.
"He basically told me, 'I have this thought about how you would approach Superman. I immediately got it, loved it and thought: That is a way of approaching the story I've never seen before that makes it incredibly exciting. I wanted to get Emma [Thomas -- his wife and co-producer] and I involved in shepherding the project right away and getting it to the studio and getting it going in an exciting way."
He wouldn't go into specifics, but it seems the pair will approach the story in the same way they did Batman.
"A lot of people have approached Superman in a lot of different ways. I only know the way that has worked for us that's what I know how to do... We're [...] trying to find an incredible story in a way that audiences can engage with it the way they engage with contemporary action films. I think David's approach is a very good way of doing just that."
Finally, it seems we shouldn't expect Superman and Batman to team up anytime soon. "Each serves to the internal logic of the story. They have nothing to do with each other."
http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/107/1076244p1.html
Es gibt also einiges neues für DC Comics Fans

2 mal editiert. 

IP saved
#42 at 21.06.2012 on 14:19h Quote this entry
de Timbo
Neuer Trailer!!!

IP saved
#43 at 04.07.2012 on 14:22h Quote this entry
de Timbo
Und hier nochmal der neue Trailer mit deutscher Synchro!!!

IP saved
#44 at 17.07.2012 on 19:21h Quote this entry
de Timbo
Heute feiert The Dark Knight Rises Weltpremiere in New York!!!

IP saved
#45 at 19.07.2012 on 13:40h Quote this entry
de Timbo
Und noch ein Trailer der auf die vorherigen Teile eingeht.

IP saved
#46 at 21.07.2012 on 07:21h Quote this entry
country unknown SchlafMuetze
ich geh mir den wohl morgen mal reinziehen auf englisch sind die stimmen noch genialer

Edit: @sk1ll3R: ich denke, ich werd mir Filme eh nur noch auf englisch angucken, wenn Keiner, der mitguckt, was dagegen hat...

1 mal editiert. 

Snowboarding is something you can't learn quickly.
First you have to feel the snow under you as a friend.

Gaming isn't only a kind of sport. It's our hobby.
IP saved
#47 at 26.07.2012 on 23:39h Quote this entry
country unknown €us
unregistered
Ich habe den Film gerade gesehen und kann ihn nur weiterempfehlen! Ein äußerst gelungener Abschluss der 3 Filme!

IP saved
Site: «  1 2 3 4 5 »